Worlds foremost popular instant messaging app “WhatsApp” has rolled out new Payment feature. Yes, Now we can send, receive payments using this app too! So to grab this latest feature, All you need to do is just update your current version of WhatsApp.
Queries Will Be Covered:
- How to send money from whatsapp
- how to send money in whatsapp
- how to earn money using whatsapp
- how to make money from whatsapp
- how to send money with whatsapp
- how to send money using whatsapp
- WhatsApp payment features now live in india
Follow the below simple steps to know “how to send money using Whatsapp”. So before we get into the guide, Make sure that you own a bank account which will be connected to our WhatsApp account. As per the official blog posts, Whatsapp supports all the banking networks from India.
Step1: Update you whatsapp messenger to the latest version and then open the app on your android/ios device. Then tap on Attachment button below and select the option Payment. One can even find the payment option through the app settings also.
Step2: Then you need to accept the terms and conditions listed by the developers. Now you need to verify your mobile number again. Once verified follow the below steps.
Note: SMS Charges may apply to verify the mobile number.
Step3: Now select the bank which you want to move with. Make sure that your whatsapp number should be also linked to your bank account. If so your payments setup through whatsapp will be done successfully.
-  Interesting & Weird Facts About Internet
- WhatsApp Payments Crosses Over One Million Users In INDIA
- 5 Reasons Why Your SmartPhone Overheats and How to Stop it
So this is how one can set up a bank account to his/her whatsapp account. Now when you like to send a payment, The receiver also needs to link a bank account to their account and also need have an updated version of whatsapp.
Finally, This is all about to send money using whatsapp. Hope you like this post. Make sure to share this post on your social walls too!